So my friend/CP Joan nominated me for the Creative blogger award (thank you, Joan!). I decided to give it a try and make a fun post out of it – although I unfortunately won’t nominate anyone (seriously, it’s been YEARS since I sat down to read blogs. I mostly read reviews. Personal blogs? Not so much.)
Isn’t it pretty?
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
I’m not nominating anyone (sorry folks) but pssstt – hey, you! You can do it. I nominate you. YES, YOU THERE. GO DO IT. YOU’RE FANTASTIC.
And these are some of the facts about myself:
- I speak four languages! Not fluently, of course, but I can do well in all of them. This month I’m taking a course to improve my german, so soon enough I’ll be able to take that count up to five.
- I have a long-time obsession with tattoos. I’ve wanted to do one since I was twelve – and now I have three. Up until now.
- I’m totally obsessed with pinterest – I thought my favorite social medias were going to be twitter/tumblr undisputed, but then I found pinterest… And I have 67 boards. SEND HELP.
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a paleonthologist. I’ve probably written this before – but I was completely and utterly obsessed with dinosaurs. Still am, in fact (I might have cried on the floor when they announced Jurassic Park 4. Okay, I did cry. Don’t judge me). I still remember most of their names and one day you can bet I’m going to write a book with dinosaurs in them. Just you wait.
- I stop for dogs on the street. Every dog. Every single dog that passes me by. I must pet dogs. I MUST PET ALL THE DOGS.
Again, thanks for tagging me, Joan! ❤ And check her blog out, because she’s one hell of a writer, on the must-watch list. 😉